Google Drive is a safe place for all your files and puts them within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. Files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Once there, you can easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
– Safely store your files and access them from anywhere.
– Search for files by name and content.
– Easily share files and folders with others.
– Quickly view your content.
– Set access levels for who can view, comment, or edit.
– Quickly access recent files.
– See file details and activity.
– Enable viewing of files offline.
– Use your device camera to scan in paper documents.
– Access pictures and videos from Google Photos……..
Official link: Google Drive (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Google Drive For PC
App Info / Google Drive Online
Name: Google Drive
Category: Productivity App
Last Updated: March 31, 2017
File Size: Varies with device
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Google Inc.
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: Varies with device
Total Installs: 1,000,000,000 – 5,000,000,000
Google Play Rating: 4.3
Download / Install Google Drive on PC
To download and install Google Drive for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Google Drive on the search Bar.
- Click on Google Drive and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Google Drive.
- That’s it you can find Google Drive on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Google Drive on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.