Why Android Apps on PC?
In the present era, the technology is progressing rapidly with time. In late 20th century the concept of information technology was shocking, and now its has advanced so much that its hard to keep up with it. Every day the creative minds are developing custom software and programs that are making life easier and distracting for the humanity. In this article, we will be guiding you how you can install any Android application or game on your personal computer. The process is very simple and involves installation of an emulator, or you can also say “App Player.” The Android emulators are the window and Mac based programs that can create and Android environment on your personal computer or laptop.
The Android world is booming, and there are million of apps that a person can enjoy or utilize on his/her smart phone. But the glory of games is always in the multiplayer arena or on big screens. You would like to play Clash of Clan (COC) on the big screen rather then on iPhone or Samsung galaxy note 7. so here we are with the solution. Please follow the guide to install the Bluestacks and you’re required on PC.
You can install the BlueStacks App Player on Windows machine as long as the following requirements are fulfilled:
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Your PC must have 2GB of RAM/main memory. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps / games and their data.
- You must have Direct X 9.0 or higher installed on your system
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks
How to install Bluestacks:
- Download Bluestack Setup from here[ Download link]
- BlueStacks may take a while to start for the first time after you install it.
- You must be running at least Windows Vista or OS X 10.6. You will also need at least 2 GB of RAM to run apps well.
- Search for the app.You will need to search for the app using BlueStacks’ search tool, located at the top of the screen. Type in the name of the app that you want to download. If BlueStacks can’t find it in its own server and displays “No Results”, click the “Search Play for AppName” button to open the Google Play Store.
- Log into BlueStacks using your Google account.After choosing to open the Play Store, you will need to enable the store and log in with your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one from inside BlueStacks, or you can create one from the Google website. Google accounts are free.
1. On Home screen, click on the search icon on the top left corner of the app player.
2. Type the app name which you want to download on the app player and click on the app icon.
3. If the icon is unavailable, then click on the search app button.
4. Download and install your apps and enjoy using them on Bluestacks.
Installing Application using Apk (Direct Method)
To open apk file in BlueStacks, follow these steps-
- Right click on your apk file.
- Select Open with -> Choose default program…
- Select Bluestack Apk Handler from list if it is available or Click on Browse / Look for another app on this PC
- Browse to Computer -> C: -> Program Files/Program Files(x86) -> BlueStacks
- Click on HD-ApkHandler.exe.