AMTA has partnered with Books of Discovery to provide this musculoskeletal anatomy resource free to AMTA members in an interactive app.
AMTA Massage Anatomy Guide offers a wide array of features to help you ace your next exam or educate your clients:
• Digital flash cards containing 144 muscles , 61 bones and bony landmarks, 50 joints and ligaments and 64 common movements, including the synergists and antagonists
• Pins that identify muscles, bones and bony landmarks
• Navigation directly from muscle groups to individual muscles
• Multiple options to test your musculoskeletal anatomy knowledge by: 1) answering multiple-choice questions (muscle cards only) 2) locating specific structures, and 3) identifying AOIN points.
• Bookmark specific cards so you can review them later
• Table of Contents with an easy-to-search capability. You can search on all cards or only cards that you have bookmarked
• Zoom into illustrations for more detail using pinch touch
Official link: AMTA Anatomy (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / AMTA Anatomy For PC
App Info / AMTA Anatomy Online
Name: AMTA Anatomy
Category: Medical App
Last Updated: October 13, 2020
App Version: 126M
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 500+
Total Installs: 126M
Google Play Rating:
Download / Install AMTA Anatomy on PC
To download and install AMTA Anatomy for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search AMTA Anatomy on the search Bar.
- Click on AMTA Anatomy and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download AMTA Anatomy.
- That’s it you can find AMTA Anatomy on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the AMTA Anatomy on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.