Arbolapp is a free app that anyone can use, based on the scientific research carried out at the CSIC's Royal Botanic Garden.
Its contents include:
– 143 species described on 122 information sheets: all the native trees as well as those that most frequently become established in the wild in Andorra, continental Portugal, peninsular Spain, and the Balearic Islands. Each species entry includes a distribution map, a brief description and one or more photos.
– 2 ways to search (directed and open) to intuitively identify species.
– More than 370 illustrations that facilitate species identification.
– More than 500 photos showing the most characteristic details of each tree.
– A glossary of around 90 terms.
Arbolapp does not need an internet connection to work, making it really useful for trips into the natural environment. Its contents are aimed at anyone wanting to learn about or increase their knowledge of the trees they find in their surroundings. For this r…….
Official link: ArbolApp (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / ArbolApp For PC
App Info / ArbolApp Online
Category: Education App
Last Updated: April 10, 2019
App Version: 63M
Developer: Real Jardín Botánico (CSIC)
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 100,000+
Total Installs: 63M
Google Play Rating: 4.3
Download / Install ArbolApp on PC
To download and install ArbolApp for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search ArbolApp on the search Bar.
- Click on ArbolApp and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download ArbolApp.
- That’s it you can find ArbolApp on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the ArbolApp on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.