Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from teammates, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
Asana is recommended for work with G Suite.
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
– Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests—before you forget
– See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
– Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
– Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
– Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
– Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
– No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like cre…….
Official link: Asana: organize team projects (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Asana: organize team projects For PC
App Info / Asana: organize team projects Online
Name: Asana: organize team projects
Category: Business App
Last Updated: September 11, 2019
App Version: 5.0M
Developer: Asana, Inc.
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 1,000,000+
Total Installs: 5.0M
Google Play Rating: 4.7
Download / Install Asana: organize team projects on PC
To download and install Asana: organize team projects for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Asana: organize team projects on the search Bar.
- Click on Asana: organize team projects and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Asana: organize team projects.
- That’s it you can find Asana: organize team projects on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Asana: organize team projects on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.