See where the bikes and docking points are available at stations in your city.
Purchase subscriptions and rent bikes directly from the app!
You can also use the Bike Itaú App to:
• Purchase a bike sharing subscription directly from the application
• Rent a bike and get a ride code for any station
• Find nearby stations manually or using your device’s GPS
• Find available bike or free docking point
• List view of available bikes and docks
• Add stations to your favorites list
• Find a route to your destination and get the distance & elevation to get there
• Track your rides with GPS
• Get key stats like: time, distance, average speed, elevation, calories and saved CO2
• Collect those data in a personal history log
• Set goals to reach for specific achievement within your own given period
• Set a timer or countdown to better manage the length of your trip…….
Official link: Bike Itaú (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Bike Itaú For PC
App Info / Bike Itaú Online
Name: Bike Itaú
Category: Travel & Local App
Last Updated: July 23, 2020
App Version: 33M
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 1,000,000+
Total Installs: 33M
Google Play Rating: 3.5
Download / Install Bike Itaú on PC
To download and install Bike Itaú for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Bike Itaú on the search Bar.
- Click on Bike Itaú and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Bike Itaú.
- That’s it you can find Bike Itaú on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Bike Itaú on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.