Use Bookshelf to download and access books on your Android phone or tablet. Read your books online or offline, search across your full library, and create notes and highlights to help you study.
• Download books to your device for easy online or offline reading.
• Simple, user-friendly navigation and a clean reading experience.
• Search inside your book for a term or phrase.
• Select text to create notes or highlights from your mobile device.
• Tap to open figures, view captions, and pinch to zoom.
• Use text-to-speech to listen to your textbooks read aloud.
• Sync your bookmarks, current reading position, and all of your notes and highlights between your Android device, desktop, and Online Bookshelf apps.
• Android 5.0+…….
Official link: Bookshelf (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Bookshelf For PC
App Info / Bookshelf Online
Category: Education App
Last Updated: June 25, 2020
App Version: 97M
Developer: Vital Source Technologies
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 1,000,000+
Total Installs: 97M
Google Play Rating: 3.7
Download / Install Bookshelf on PC
To download and install Bookshelf for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Bookshelf on the search Bar.
- Click on Bookshelf and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Bookshelf.
- That’s it you can find Bookshelf on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Bookshelf on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.