The BorrowBox app makes it easy to browse, borrow and listen to your library’s eAudiobooks and eBooks anywhere, everywhere.
If BorrowBox is available through your local library you can simply login with your member details to access the library’s collection of eAudiobooks and eBooks.
* Grouped by age category
* Browse by genre or by specially curated lists
* Quickly find new releases
* Search by title, author and narrator
* Easily find similar titles you might want to listen to
* Listen to previews
* Get more info about the author and narrator
* Borrow instantly or reserve for later
* View current loans and reserves
* View loan history
* Renew loans whenever you want
* Automatic deletion of expired loans, no overdue fees
LISTENING AND READING
* Offline listening and reading
* Automatically saves your current position in the audiobook and ebook
Borrow Box – Your library in one app……..
Official link: BorrowBox Library (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / BorrowBox Library For PC
App Info / BorrowBox Library Online
Name: BorrowBox Library
Category: Books & Reference App
Last Updated: January 20, 2020
App Version: 32M
Developer: Bolinda digital
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 500,000+
Total Installs: 32M
Google Play Rating: 4.6
Download / Install BorrowBox Library on PC
To download and install BorrowBox Library for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search BorrowBox Library on the search Bar.
- Click on BorrowBox Library and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download BorrowBox Library.
- That’s it you can find BorrowBox Library on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the BorrowBox Library on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.