Bouncer gives you the ability to grant permissions temporarily. Want to tag a location or take a photo, but don't want that app to be able to use the camera or get your location whenever it wants? Bouncer gives you exactly that. As soon as you exit the app, Bouncer will automatically remove the permission for you in an instant so you can get back to doing what you do best, without having to worry about apps invading your privacy and wasting your battery.
Bouncer is designed for one-time permissions, not for permissions where you only want the app to have them in the foreground. Bouncer can be used for both purposes but as you use apps throughout the day they will be in the foreground a lot of the time.
• Increased security, privacy and battery life
• Never have to worry what apps are doing in the background
• No complicated setup needed (no root or adb)
Some devices work better with Bouncer than others due to different restrictions. Some devices like Nokia devices …….
Official link: Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions For PC
App Info / Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions Online
Name: Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions
Category: Tools App
Last Updated: Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More
App Version: August 6, 2020
Developer: Sam Ruston
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 2.6M
Total Installs: August 6, 2020
Google Play Rating: 4.5
Download / Install Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions on PC
To download and install Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions on the search Bar.
- Click on Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions.
- That’s it you can find Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.