BSPlayer FREE is top hardware accelerated video player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs.
– multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support – significantly improves playback speed
– background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
– hardware accelerated video playback – increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
– Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
– Playlist support and various playback modes.
– External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt…
– Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
– Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
– Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
Official link: BSPlayer (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / BSPlayer For PC
App Info / BSPlayer Online
Category: Video Players & Editors App
Last Updated: February 15, 2020
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: BSPlayer media
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 10,000,000+
Total Installs: Varies with device
Google Play Rating: 4.0
Download / Install BSPlayer on PC
To download and install BSPlayer for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search BSPlayer on the search Bar.
- Click on BSPlayer and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download BSPlayer.
- That’s it you can find BSPlayer on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the BSPlayer on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.