"100 Best Android Apps of 2019" – PCMag
Calibre Companion (CC), recommended by calibre developers, is three applications in one:
– a superb device-based calibre library organizer
– a high-performance WiFi-based calibre device emulator
– a calibre content server and cloud provider (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and Amazon Cloud Drive) client
1) CC is a device-based calibre library organizer. Once you put books on your device using one of the connection methods described below you can:
– view a book's metadata (author, tags, series, rating, dates, etc.).
– sort and group books by their metadata.
– see book lists by cover or by list.
– mark books read and sync this information with calibre.
– launch your book reader application to read a book (works with most reader applications except for Amazon Kindle for Android on non-Fire devices).
2) CC can connect to calibre over WiFi …….
Official link: Calibre Companion (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Calibre Companion For PC
App Info / Calibre Companion Online
Name: Calibre Companion
Category: Books & Reference App
Last Updated: Learn More
App Version: June 1, 2020
Developer: Samuel Cohen
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 8.9M
Total Installs: June 1, 2020
Google Play Rating: 4.2
Download / Install Calibre Companion on PC
To download and install Calibre Companion for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Calibre Companion on the search Bar.
- Click on Calibre Companion and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Calibre Companion.
- That’s it you can find Calibre Companion on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Calibre Companion on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.