Card Crawl is a solitaire-style dungeon crawler game played with a modified deck of standard cards.
Clear the dungeon of 54 cards by using item-cards, slaying monsters and managing your limited inventory. On each run, you can use five ability-cards (mini deck building) to gain unique skills. By collecting gold, you can unlock 35 more ability-cards to access new tactics and even higher scores.
Card Crawl’s four single-player game modes are enhanced by Google Play to let players compare their scores and the associated decks. A typical game lasts two or three minutes and is a perfect “one more game” experience while waiting in line or commuting.
• Solitaire-style gameplay
• Four game modes (normal, constructed, daily & delve)
• Dungeon deck editor for building and sharing custom dungeon decks
• 35 unlockable ability-cards
• Mini deck building
• Google Play integration
– To compare high scores and decks
– To challenge your friends
Official link: Card Crawl (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Card Crawl For PC
Game Info / Card Crawl Online
Name: Card Crawl
Category: Card Game
Last Updated: September 6, 2019
Game Version: 64M
Developer: Arnold Rauers
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 100,000+
Total Installs: 64M
Google Play Rating: 4.2
Download / Install Card Crawl on PC
To download and install Card Crawl for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Card Crawl on the search Bar.
- Click on Card Crawl and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Card Crawl.
- That’s it you can find Card Crawl on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Card Crawl on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.