Are you tired of playing chess games that look like they were designed for a Commodore 64 instead of today's smartphones? We've got the antidote for you. Chess Free is the best looking chess game available for Android, and best of all – it's free!
Chess Free supports both 1 player and 2 player gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent.
Chess Free offers a host of exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and exciting sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Outstanding AI engine with configurable difficulty level
* Board rotation for two player games
* Undo function
* Automatic save when you get a phone call or exit the application
Chess Free is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising……..
Official link: Chess Free (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Chess Free For PC
Game Info / Chess Free Online
Name: Chess Free
Category: Board Game
Last Updated: June 4, 2019
Game Version: 8.0M
Developer: Optime Software
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 1,000,000+
Total Installs: 8.0M
Google Play Rating: 4.2
Download / Install Chess Free on PC
To download and install Chess Free for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Chess Free on the search Bar.
- Click on Chess Free and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Chess Free.
- That’s it you can find Chess Free on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Chess Free on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.