Back up your contacts and sync them across all your devices
• Safely back up the contacts in your Google Account to the cloud
• Access the contacts in your Google Account from any device
Keep your contacts organized and up to date
• View your contacts by account (e.g., work vs. personal)
• Easily add contacts and edit information like phone numbers, emails, and photos
• Get suggestions for adding new contacts, cleaning up duplicates, and more
Contacts is currently only supported on devices running Android Marshmallow and above…….
Official link: Contacts (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Contacts For PC
App Info / Contacts Online
Category: Communication App
Last Updated: September 5, 2019
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Google LLC
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 100,000,000+
Total Installs: Varies with device
Google Play Rating: 4.4
Download / Install Contacts on PC
To download and install Contacts for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Contacts on the search Bar.
- Click on Contacts and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Contacts.
- That’s it you can find Contacts on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Contacts on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.