DroidCam turns your Android device into a webcam. Use it with common chat & conference programs, and with live streaming & broadcast programs like OBS. You can also use DroidCam as an IP webcam virtually on all networks using an Internet Browser.
The app works with a PC Client component that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with the Android device. Windows and Linux clients are available. Visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
– Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
– Completely free with no usage limits or watermarks.
– Connect over WiFi or USB cable*.
– Use other (non camera) apps with DroidCam in the background, or turn the screen off to save battery.
– IP web camera MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
– Simple and efficient.
If you like the app, consider getting the Pro version, DroidCamX,…….
Official link: DroidCam (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / DroidCam For PC
App Info / DroidCam Online
Category: Tools App
Last Updated: September 26, 2020
App Version: 2.5M
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 10,000,000+
Total Installs: 2.5M
Google Play Rating: 4.4
Download / Install DroidCam on PC
To download and install DroidCam for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search DroidCam on the search Bar.
- Click on DroidCam and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download DroidCam.
- That’s it you can find DroidCam on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the DroidCam on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.