Dropbox is the home for all your work. You can store and share files, collaborate on projects, and bring your best ideas to life. All whether you’re working alone or as part of a team.
• Store and access files from any device
• Share files with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account
• Get real-time updates on shared files. You'll know anytime someone makes a change, leaves a comment, or moves your work.
• Turn receipts, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs with doc scanner
Sign up now for a Dropbox Plus free trial. You’ll get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage—that’s enough room to save files from all your linked devices. And Dropbox Smart Sync technology can move out-of-date files off your hard drive and to the cloud. You’ll also be able to roll back unwanted changes to any folder, or your entire Dropbox, up to 30 days.
Or, existing Plus customers can upgrade to Dropbox Professional. With 3 TB (3,000GB), you can store all your stuff—fr…….
Official link: Dropbox (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Dropbox For PC
App Info / Dropbox Online
Category: Productivity App
Last Updated: September 11, 2019
App Version: 48M
Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 500,000,000+
Total Installs: 48M
Google Play Rating: 4.3
Download / Install Dropbox on PC
To download and install Dropbox for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Dropbox on the search Bar.
- Click on Dropbox and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Dropbox.
- That’s it you can find Dropbox on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Dropbox on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.