Explorer is perfect for organizing your internal storage and SD card contents. Simple, with a smooth intuitive interface. You can also easily access your cloud and network files.
• Multiple tabs – Easily navigate between different locations by swiping or clicking on a tab
• Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and Network (SMB) support
• Multiple themes (Light, dark and home wallpaper)
• Built in Text Editor
• Create and extract zip or tar files
• Extract rar archives
• Perform long running operations (e.g. copy, move) in the background
• Stream video and audio files from network and cloud to media player applications
• Create home screen shortcuts to files and folders
• Customisable icon sets
• Send files (via email, bluetooth etc)
• Built in SQLite database viewer
• Bookmark frequently used files and folders
• Search function
• "Open With" facility allowing files to be opened as a generic type or by using spec…….
Official link: Explorer (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Explorer For PC
App Info / Explorer Online
Category: Productivity App
Last Updated: September 2, 2019
App Version: 4.3M
Developer: Speed Software
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 10,000,000+
Total Installs: 4.3M
Google Play Rating: 4.1
Download / Install Explorer on PC
To download and install Explorer for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Explorer on the search Bar.
- Click on Explorer and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Explorer.
- That’s it you can find Explorer on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Explorer on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.