Join the largest informal retail family in Africa!
The FLASH Business App is business in your pocket, giving you the ability to sell on the move and earn straight from your smartphone.
Becoming a FLASH Trader is as easy as:
1. Downloading the app
2. Registering your cell phone number
3. Topping up your FLASH balance:
At a retail location: FLASH Kiosk, PEP, PEPcell, Shoprite, or Ackermans store.
Via cash deposit at ABSA and FNB cash accepting ATMs.
For more info on topping up, visit the FLASH website: https://flash.co.za/top-up/
And just like that, you can sell the following products:
* Airtime for all major networks: MTN, Vodacom, CellC, Telkom Mobile, Virgin Mobile, and eeziAirtime (works on all networks).
* Data for all above major networks
* Electricity: Eskom, Municipal electricity, and eeziPower (sell and redeem while municipality is offline)
* 1voucher: View partners here: http://www.1voucher.co.za
* Bill pa…….
Official link: FLASH Business (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / FLASH Business For PC
App Info / FLASH Business Online
Name: FLASH Business
Category: Business App
Last Updated: September 26, 2019
App Version: 7.3M
Developer: FLASH Mobile
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 100,000+
Total Installs: 7.3M
Google Play Rating: 3.3
Download / Install FLASH Business on PC
To download and install FLASH Business for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search FLASH Business on the search Bar.
- Click on FLASH Business and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download FLASH Business.
- That’s it you can find FLASH Business on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the FLASH Business on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.