Advanced open-source GBA emulator based on VBA-M r1097, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
Disclaimer: This application is not affiliated with Nintendo or Gameboy in any way.
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Backup memory and save state support, state files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Cheat code support using VBA-M-compatible files (.clt extension), don't use any "Master" codes since they aren't needed
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
The game Motocross Challenge is included…….
Official link: GBA.emu (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / GBA.emu For PC
Game Info / GBA.emu Online
Category: Arcade Game
Last Updated: Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More
Game Version: June 8, 2020
Developer: Robert Broglia
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 1.3M
Total Installs: June 8, 2020
Google Play Rating: 4.5
Download / Install GBA.emu on PC
To download and install GBA.emu for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search GBA.emu on the search Bar.
- Click on GBA.emu and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download GBA.emu.
- That’s it you can find GBA.emu on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the GBA.emu on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.