GlobalProtect for Android connects to a GlobalProtect gateway on a Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall to allow mobile users to benefit from enterprise security protection. Enterprise administrator can configure the same app to connect in either Always-On VPN, Remote Access VPN or Per App VPN mode. The app automatically adapts to the end user’s location and connects the user to the best available gateway in order to deliver optimal performance for all users and their traffic, without requiring any effort from the user. This allows users to work safely and effectively at locations outside of the traditional office.
Before installing this app, please check with your IT department to ensure that your organization has enabled a GlobalProtect gateway subscription on the firewall.
– Automatic VPN connection
– Support for BYOD with Remote Access VPN and App Level VPN
– Automatic discovery of best available gateway
– Manual gateway selection capability
Official link: GlobalProtect (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / GlobalProtect For PC
App Info / GlobalProtect Online
Category: Business App
Last Updated: July 3, 2020
App Version: 15M
Developer: Palo Alto Networks
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 100,000+
Total Installs: 15M
Google Play Rating: 3.4
Download / Install GlobalProtect on PC
To download and install GlobalProtect for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search GlobalProtect on the search Bar.
- Click on GlobalProtect and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download GlobalProtect.
- That’s it you can find GlobalProtect on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the GlobalProtect on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.