Google Authenticator generates 2-Step Verification codes on your phone.
2-Step Verification provides stronger security for your Google Account by requiring a second step of verification when you sign in. In addition to your password, you’ll also need a code generated by the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
Learn more about 2-Step Verification: https://g.co/2step
* Generate verification codes without a data connection
* Google Authenticator works with many providers & accounts
* Support for Android Wear
* Dark theme available
* Automatic setup via QR code
Camera: Needed to add accounts using QR codes…….
Official link: Google Authenticator (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Google Authenticator For PC
App Info / Google Authenticator Online
Name: Google Authenticator
Category: Tools App
Last Updated: September 26, 2016
App Version: 4.74
Developer: Google Inc.
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 2.3.3 and up
Total Installs: 10,000,000 – 50,000,000
Google Play Rating: 4.3
Download / Install Google Authenticator on PC
To download and install Google Authenticator for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Google Authenticator on the search Bar.
- Click on Google Authenticator and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Google Authenticator.
- That’s it you can find Google Authenticator on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Google Authenticator on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.