Find My Device helps you locate your lost Android and lock it until you get it back.
See your phone, tablet or watch on a map. If current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location.
Use indoor maps to help you to find your device in airports, malls, or other large buildings
Navigate to your device with Google Maps by tapping the device location and then the Maps icon
Play a sound at full volume, even if your device is on silent
Erase the device or lock it with a custom message and contact number on lock screen
See network and battery status
See hardware details
• Location: Needed to show your device’s current location on the map
• Contacts: Needed to access the email address associated with your Google account
Find My Device is part of Google Play Protect…….
Official link: Google Find My Device (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Google Find My Device For PC
App Info / Google Find My Device Online
Name: Google Find My Device
Category: Tools App
Last Updated: November 16, 2018
App Version: 3.5M
Developer: Google LLC
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 50,000,000+
Total Installs: 3.5M
Google Play Rating: 4.5
Download / Install Google Find My Device on PC
To download and install Google Find My Device for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Google Find My Device on the search Bar.
- Click on Google Find My Device and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Google Find My Device.
- That’s it you can find Google Find My Device on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Google Find My Device on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.