Google Korean Input
[Features] – Android TV support.
– Gesture typing on Korean keyboard.
– VoiceIME: Enter text using voice input.
– Suggestion dictionary: Suggests corrections for mistyped words and suggests next word after typing one word.
– Single Vowel layout: Provides larger buttons to reduce mistyping.
– H/W Keyboard support (Shift + Space or Right Alt or Ha/En key to switch between Hangul and English).
[How to enable]
– Settings > Language & input > Check 'Google Korean Input'
– Touch 'Default (Input method)' > Select 'Korean (Google Korean Input)'
[How to disable]
– Settings > Apps > All > Google Korean Input > Disable…….
Official link: Google Korean Input (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Google Korean Input For PC
App Info / Google Korean Input Online
Name: Google Korean Input
Category: Tools App
Last Updated: June 25, 2018
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Google LLC
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 100,000,000+
Total Installs: Varies with device
Google Play Rating: 3.9
Download / Install Google Korean Input on PC
To download and install Google Korean Input for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Google Korean Input on the search Bar.
- Click on Google Korean Input and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Google Korean Input.
- That’s it you can find Google Korean Input on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Google Korean Input on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.