Google One is a simple plan for expanded storage that includes extra benefits to help you get more out of Google.
You can use the Google One app to:
• Manage your storage plan, which covers Google Drive, Gmail and original quality photos and videos in Google Photos.
• Contact our team of experts with just one tap. If you need help with Google products and services, our team is here for you.
• Access member benefits like Google Play credit and special hotel pricing.
• Share your plan with up to 5 family members, giving everyone more storage plus access to extra benefits.
Initially, Google One will only be available on a limited basis. If you have a paid Drive storage plan, you’ll be automatically upgraded to Google One over the coming months.
We're working on making Google One more widely available……..
Official link: Google One (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Google One For PC
App Info / Google One Online
Name: Google One
Category: Productivity App
Last Updated: May 24, 2018
App Version: 3.7M
Developer: Google LLC
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 5,000+
Total Installs: 3.7M
Google Play Rating: 4.3
Download / Install Google One on PC
To download and install Google One for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Google One on the search Bar.
- Click on Google One and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Google One.
- That’s it you can find Google One on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Google One on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.