The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and get a feed of updates on what matters to you. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
– Nearby stores and restaurants
– Live sports scores and schedules
– Movies times, casts, and reviews
– Videos and images
– News, stock information, and more
– Anything you’d find on the web
Personalized feed and notifications*:
– Start your morning with weather and news
– Get updates on sports, movies, and events
– Track the latest stock market changes
– Get info and updates about your interests
– Google will automatically optimize results to improve loading on bad connections
– If Google cannot complete a search, you’ll get a notification with the search results once you regain connection
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
*features might not be avail…….
Official link: Google (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Google For PC
App Info / Google Online
Category: Tools App
Last Updated: April 24, 2017
File Size: Varies with device
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Google Inc.
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: Varies with device
Total Installs: 1,000,000,000 – 5,000,000,000
Google Play Rating: 4.4
Download / Install Google on PC
To download and install Google for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Google on the search Bar.
- Click on Google and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Google.
- That’s it you can find Google on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Google on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.