• Translate between 103 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and your translation pops up
• Offline: Translate 52 languages when you have no Internet
• Instant camera translation: Use your camera to translate text instantly in 30 languages
• Camera Mode: Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations in 37 languages
• Conversation Mode: Two-way instant speech translation in 32 languages
• Handwriting: Draw characters instead of using the keyboard in 93 languages
• Phrasebook: Star and save translations for future reference in any language
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, H…….
Official link: Google Translate (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Google Translate For PC
App Info / Google Translate Online
Name: Google Translate
Category: Tools App
Last Updated: April 20, 2017
File Size: Varies with device
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Google Inc.
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: Varies with device
Total Installs: 100,000,000 – 500,000,000
Google Play Rating: 4.4
Download / Install Google Translate on PC
To download and install Google Translate for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Google Translate on the search Bar.
- Click on Google Translate and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Google Translate.
- That’s it you can find Google Translate on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Google Translate on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.