Everything California’s In-Home Supportive Services caregivers need all in one place, wherever you are. Get help planning your timesheets, check the status of your paycheck, explore member benefits, and more—all at your fingertips.
Saving you time that can be better spent on your clients, the IHSS app helps caregivers to:
• Plan your timesheets and avoid violations (UDW members only)
• Get help with IHSS hours (UDW members only)
• Obtain accurate contact information for local IHSS & UDW offices
• Check the status of your paycheck (electronic or paper)
• Sign up for direct deposit
• Stay connected with important IHSS updates
• Explore UDW member benefits
• Easily access your UDW membership card
• And more
Available in English……..
Official link: IHSS Help (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / IHSS Help For PC
App Info / IHSS Help Online
Name: IHSS Help
Category: Medical App
Last Updated: December 21, 2018
App Version: 4.3M
Developer: United Domestic Workers
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 10,000+
Total Installs: 4.3M
Google Play Rating: 4.1
Download / Install IHSS Help on PC
To download and install IHSS Help for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search IHSS Help on the search Bar.
- Click on IHSS Help and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download IHSS Help.
- That’s it you can find IHSS Help on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the IHSS Help on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.