Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid, list or tile view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Internal and external video players
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
Please note that this app doesn't contain any built-in channels. You need to have playlist with TV channels in order to use this app.
For multicast streams it's recommended to use UDP proxy:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
Official link: IPTV (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / IPTV For PC
App Info / IPTV Online
Category: Video Players & Editors App
Last Updated: December 27, 2019
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Alexander Sofronov
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 10,000,000+
Total Installs: Varies with device
Google Play Rating: 4.0
Download / Install IPTV on PC
To download and install IPTV for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search IPTV on the search Bar.
- Click on IPTV and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download IPTV.
- That’s it you can find IPTV on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the IPTV on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.