Joint Academy is a clinically proven treatment for hip and knee pain. Each patient is guided through specific physical activities by a licenced Physical Therapist to ensure quality care, while the app makes it easy to track the progress and access the treatment at a time and place that’s convenient for the patient.
The digital format of the treatment is new, but the concept behind it is tried and true. The following is included in Joint Academy:
– A licenced Physical Therapist that guides and supports you throughout the entire treatment
– Specific physical activities that strengthens your joints and gives you your mobility back
– Interactive education that increases your understanding of your condition and how to keep living an active life without joint pain
– Smart tools to help you track and follow your progress
How does the Joint Academy treatment work?
Joint Academy builds upon extensive scientific studies and clinical evidence, which is why so many Doctors and Ph…….
Official link: Joint Academy (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Joint Academy For PC
App Info / Joint Academy Online
Name: Joint Academy
Category: Medical App
Last Updated: October 22, 2019
App Version: 6.5M
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 5,000+
Total Installs: 6.5M
Google Play Rating: 4.3
Download / Install Joint Academy on PC
To download and install Joint Academy for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Joint Academy on the search Bar.
- Click on Joint Academy and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Joint Academy.
- That’s it you can find Joint Academy on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Joint Academy on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.