Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go – no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
Official link: Maps – Navigate & Explore (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Maps – Navigate & Explore For PC
App Info / Maps – Navigate & Explore Online
Name: Maps – Navigate & Explore
Category: Travel & Local App
Last Updated: September 18, 2019
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Google LLC
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 5,000,000,000+
Total Installs: Varies with device
Google Play Rating: 4.3
Download / Install Maps – Navigate & Explore on PC
To download and install Maps – Navigate & Explore for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Maps – Navigate & Explore on the search Bar.
- Click on Maps – Navigate & Explore and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Maps – Navigate & Explore.
- That’s it you can find Maps – Navigate & Explore on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Maps – Navigate & Explore on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.