Marine Navigator is an offline navigator using raster navigational charts (RNC's) to plot your position in real time. This way you can navigate with true copies of official paper charts on your mobile device. This full version of the Marine Navigator provides besides the functionality of the lite version the following enhanced functions:
* automatic chart switching depending on current position and zoom level
* scrolling through all charts available for the current location by "press and hold" zoom buttons
* display of number of available charts for current location in the zoom buttons
* display of outlines of installed charts in active chart
* chart rotation (True North, True Course, Compass Heading, original chart orientation)
* support of non-mercator projections (Polyconic, Transverse Mercator, UTM, …) by polynomials
* support of geodetic datum other than WGS84/NAD83 by applying northing and easting
* tracks, way points, routes
* follow route automaticall…….
Official link: Marine Navigator (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Marine Navigator For PC
App Info / Marine Navigator Online
Name: Marine Navigator
Category: Travel & Local App
Last Updated: Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More
App Version: May 24, 2020
Developer: Ronald Koenig
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 5.5M
Total Installs: May 24, 2020
Google Play Rating: 3.8
Download / Install Marine Navigator on PC
To download and install Marine Navigator for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Marine Navigator on the search Bar.
- Click on Marine Navigator and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Marine Navigator.
- That’s it you can find Marine Navigator on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Marine Navigator on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.