The MeteoSwiss App from the national weather provider. With weather forecasts, current measurements, a blog about weather and climate and natural hazard warnings. Including individualizable live tiles and zoomable maps. Save your favourit places in Switzerland and get the corresponding weather details and subscribe to the warning threshold and types of natural hazard warnings sent as push notifications.
• Clickable and zoomable map with overview of locations for the next 6 days
• Weather on-site
• Wind / temperature at different altitudes
• Text forecast for three climate regions of Switzerland including driving conditions and possible development of the weather situation for the following week
(in German, French and Italian)
• General weather map of Europa
• Precipitation, precipitation type, temperature and cloud coverage, with realtime and forecast slide-function
• Satellite images
• Hail reports
Official link: MeteoSwiss (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / MeteoSwiss For PC
App Info / MeteoSwiss Online
Category: Weather App
Last Updated: November 14, 2019
App Version: 33M
Developer: Bundesamt für Meteorologie und Klimatologie
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 1,000,000+
Total Installs: 33M
Google Play Rating: 4.4
Download / Install MeteoSwiss on PC
To download and install MeteoSwiss for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search MeteoSwiss on the search Bar.
- Click on MeteoSwiss and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download MeteoSwiss.
- That’s it you can find MeteoSwiss on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the MeteoSwiss on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.