◆ Your own small garden inside a glass bottle
-Grow and water various plants!
-Meet cute animal friends!
-Listen to your friends' stories!
-Take part in exciting events!
-Create a variety of Terrariums!
◆ How to Play
1. Succulents, cacti, roses, cherry blossoms…care for the seedlings to grow them.
2. Place the various plants to your liking and create your own garden.
3. Satisfy certain times and conditions to invite animal friends.
4. Bichon, Meerkat, Rabbit…they all have different tastes! Feed them and befriend them.
5. Listen to the animals' worries and receive special gifts.
6. Listen to classic music loved by plants and heal your heart.
7. Don't forget to water the plants everyday!
– Plants and animals will be continuously updated!
* This application needs access to the following ONLY for managing save data and video ads. No personal information will be gathered using those access.
Official link: My Little Terrarium – Garden Idle (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / My Little Terrarium – Garden Idle For PC
Game Info / My Little Terrarium – Garden Idle Online
Name: My Little Terrarium – Garden Idle
Category: Simulation Game
Last Updated: November 26, 2019
Game Version: 93M
Developer: Minimonster game limited
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 100,000+
Total Installs: 93M
Google Play Rating: 4.4
Download / Install My Little Terrarium – Garden Idle on PC
To download and install My Little Terrarium – Garden Idle for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search My Little Terrarium – Garden Idle on the search Bar.
- Click on My Little Terrarium – Garden Idle and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download My Little Terrarium – Garden Idle.
- That’s it you can find My Little Terrarium – Garden Idle on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the My Little Terrarium – Garden Idle on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.