If you are busy and want to access to your account from your phone, download the myCricket app today. Managing your wireless account is simple!
With just a few taps and swipes you can:
• Pay your bill.
• Check your data usage.
• Sign up for Auto Pay to never miss a payment.
• Add features like extra high-speed data, Cricket International, Mobile Hotspot and more
• Manage account information including line settings, email preferences, and security settings
• Easy login utilizing biometrics…….
Official link: myCricket (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / myCricket For PC
App Info / myCricket Online
Category: Tools App
Last Updated: August 11, 2019
App Version: 23M
Developer: Cricket Wireless LLC
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 10,000,000+
Total Installs: 23M
Google Play Rating: 4.5
Download / Install myCricket on PC
To download and install myCricket for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search myCricket on the search Bar.
- Click on myCricket and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download myCricket.
- That’s it you can find myCricket on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the myCricket on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.