Pay for parking in Calgary with a ParkPlus account. Residential Parking Permit users can also manage their visitor parking sessions.
Save time and money by paying for parking with your ParkPlus account on-street in Calgary or in any Calgary Parking Authority managed facility.
Application Features include:
• Start and End parking sessions in ParkPlus zones; no cards or coins required
• Only pay for the time you have actually parked for by ending your parking session
• Manage the phone numbers associated with your ParkPlus account
• Manage the licence plates associated with your ParkPlus account
• View your ParkPlus account balance in real-time
• Add funds to your ParkPlus account
• Retrieve account Activity Reports that provide transactional details
• Residential Parking Permit users can Start and Stop their visitor sessions
• Access exclusive deals at local YYC businesses when you start a parking session on the app…….
Official link: MyParking (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / MyParking For PC
App Info / MyParking Online
Category: Maps & Navigation App
Last Updated: October 16, 2020
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: ParkPlus Mobile App Developer
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 50,000+
Total Installs: Varies with device
Google Play Rating: 4.3
Download / Install MyParking on PC
To download and install MyParking for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search MyParking on the search Bar.
- Click on MyParking and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download MyParking.
- That’s it you can find MyParking on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the MyParking on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.