Neon Chrome is an infinite twin-stick top-down shooter with procedurally generated levels and destructible environment. Choose your character, enter the elevator and try to bring down the Overseer – again and again. Neon Chrome is an endless symphony of fight, die, improve and repeat – many players have over 100 hours logged!
Neon Chrome is high end game filled with massive explosions, destructible environment, countless bullets and rich AI behavior. Older devices may struggle to run the game with high frame rate.
– Procedurally generated levels – true endless replayability
– Completely destructible environment
– Persistent RPG-like character development using loot from your runs
– Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
– Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
– Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
Neon Chrome was created by 10tons – the company behind the cult hit game Crimsonland……..
Official link: Neon Chrome (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Neon Chrome For PC
Game Info / Neon Chrome Online
Name: Neon Chrome
Category: Action Game
Last Updated: April 27, 2017
Developer: 10tons Ltd
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 3.0 and up
Total Installs: 50 – 100
Google Play Rating: 4.5
Download / Install Neon Chrome on PC
To download and install Neon Chrome for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Neon Chrome on the search Bar.
- Click on Neon Chrome and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Neon Chrome.
- That’s it you can find Neon Chrome on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Neon Chrome on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.