At Google Nest, we make products that are beautiful, helpful and easy to use. The Nest app is no exception.
Control your Nest thermostat, arm and disarm your Nest Secure alarm system, see your home with Nest Cam, and get an alert if Nest Protect goes off – all in one place. And receive notifications on your Android phone or tablet.
Nest uses sensors, algorithms, and the location of your phone to do the right thing automatically, turning off the heat and turning on the camera when you leave. Forget to set the alarm? It will notice, and send you a Remind Me alert.
Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Thermostat E
Thermostats that program themselves to help you save energy.
– Change the temperature from the subway or the sofa using your phone.
– See how much energy you used, and why.
– View and edit your schedule.
– Get extreme temperature alerts before your home gets too cold.
Nest Secure alarm system
– Arm and disarm your home remotely from the app.
– Receive a R…….
Official link: Nest (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Nest For PC
App Info / Nest Online
Category: Lifestyle App
Last Updated: July 14, 2020
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Nest Labs Inc.
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 5,000,000+
Total Installs: Varies with device
Google Play Rating: 4.3
Download / Install Nest on PC
To download and install Nest for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Nest on the search Bar.
- Click on Nest and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Nest.
- That’s it you can find Nest on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Nest on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.