Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your phone. This Netflix mobile application delivers the best experience anywhere, anytime.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what …….
Official link: Netflix (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Netflix For PC
App Info / Netflix Online
Category: Entertainment App
Last Updated: April 10, 2017
File Size: Varies with device
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Netflix, Inc.
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: Varies with device
Total Installs: 100,000,000 – 500,000,000
Google Play Rating: 4.4
Download / Install Netflix on PC
To download and install Netflix for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Netflix on the search Bar.
- Click on Netflix and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Netflix.
- That’s it you can find Netflix on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Netflix on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.