The official app of the NFL is the best, pure football app for any fan, with live local and primetime games, exciting videos and highlights, and replays of every game with NFL Game Pass (subscription required). The NFL app is packed with more video than ever.
The NFL app keeps fans fully updated all off-season long, with breaking NFL news, highlights, stats & more. It doesn't matter where you are, the NFL app has you covered.
• Live local and primetime games
• Live Playoffs and Super Bowl LIII
• NFL Combine and Draft Coverage
Phone and Tablet Features:
• All new Game Center with up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights and drive charts
• NFL Network 24/7/365 with authentication
• Articles and video highlights featuring the latest stories and breaking news from all around the NFL
• Access to NFL Game Pass, NFL RedZone, NFL Shop, and more
• NFL Network 24/…….
Official link: NFL (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / NFL For PC
Game Info / NFL Online
Category: Sports Game
Last Updated: September 17, 2019
Game Version: Varies with device
Developer: NFL Enterprises LLC
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 50,000,000+
Total Installs: Varies with device
Google Play Rating: 3.6
Download / Install NFL on PC
To download and install NFL for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search NFL on the search Bar.
- Click on NFL and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download NFL.
- That’s it you can find NFL on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the NFL on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.