Check out my new app with better accuracy and design:
*This app has 2 modes:
– Detection mode: detection of 80 classes from COCO dataset with bounding box.
– Classification mode: identifying of 1000 classes from ImageNet dataset without bounding box.
*To start and stop live preview, just touch on the preview screen.
*The Deep Learning software library TensorFlow and 2 MobileNet models are used for detection and classification.
*This app can also run on Android Things (Developer Preview 6.1).
*This app is just a demo of using Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Android devices. No internet connection is required for using this app……..
Official link: Object Detector (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Object Detector For PC
App Info / Object Detector Online
Name: Object Detector
Category: Libraries & Demo App
Last Updated: March 16, 2018
App Version: 60M
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 10,000+
Total Installs: 60M
Google Play Rating: 3.8
Download / Install Object Detector on PC
To download and install Object Detector for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Object Detector on the search Bar.
- Click on Object Detector and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Object Detector.
- That’s it you can find Object Detector on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Object Detector on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.