Setup and configure your Oculus headset, explore 1000+ titles in the Oculus library, discover live events, and so much more.
With the Oculus app you can:
– Browse, purchase and download experiences from the best library in VR.
– Reserve your virtual seat for live events, sports and concerts.
– Check in with your friends and meet up in VR.
– Manage and monitor your Oculus devices, accounts and notifications……..
Official link: Oculus (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Oculus For PC
App Info / Oculus Online
Category: Entertainment App
Last Updated: May 1, 2018
App Version: 23M
Developer: Oculus VR
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 10,000+
Total Installs: 23M
Google Play Rating: 4.1
Download / Install Oculus on PC
To download and install Oculus for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Oculus on the search Bar.
- Click on Oculus and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Oculus.
- That’s it you can find Oculus on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Oculus on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.