Navigation app that combines the best of offline and online features to create the ultimate navigation experience. Compact maps of over 200 countries were specially optimized to take up less space on your phone. Follow accurate voice directions, avoid traffic jams and get speed limit & speed camera alerts. Regular map updates.
• Free Offline maps of all countries in the world
• Traffic Information in real-time from more than 500 mil. users
• Speed limits on along your route so that you can know the allowed speed
• GPS navigation with voice guidance even with street names
• Head up display (HUD) will mirror the navigation onto your car’s windshield
• Millions of Points of Interest (POI)
• Blackbox feature, known as Dashcam can record your driving in case on an accident
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience
• Share your route with ETA and your actual location …….
Official link: Offline Maps & Navigation (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Offline Maps & Navigation For PC
App Info / Offline Maps & Navigation Online
Name: Offline Maps & Navigation
Category: Travel & Local App
Last Updated: August 8, 2019
App Version: Varies with device
Developer: Maps, GPS Navigation
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 10,000,000+
Total Installs: Varies with device
Google Play Rating: 4.7
Download / Install Offline Maps & Navigation on PC
To download and install Offline Maps & Navigation for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Offline Maps & Navigation on the search Bar.
- Click on Offline Maps & Navigation and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Offline Maps & Navigation.
- That’s it you can find Offline Maps & Navigation on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Offline Maps & Navigation on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.