OI File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission.
For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit:
You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad:
The source code of this free and open source application is available at:
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email.
* Acts as an extension to other applications, like GMail, to attach files.
* Support for many file endings and mime types.
* Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECT…….
Official link: OI File Manager (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / OI File Manager For PC
App Info / OI File Manager Online
Name: OI File Manager
Category: Productivity App
Last Updated: November 22, 2019
App Version: 3.3M
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 5,000,000+
Total Installs: 3.3M
Google Play Rating: 4.2
Download / Install OI File Manager on PC
To download and install OI File Manager for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search OI File Manager on the search Bar.
- Click on OI File Manager and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download OI File Manager.
- That’s it you can find OI File Manager on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the OI File Manager on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.