Orbitrack is a brand-new, Augmented-Reality satellite tracker and spaceflight simulator! It's your pocket guide to the thousands of spacecraft in orbit around our home planet.
1) More than 4000 spacecraft, including all active satellites, classified military satellites, the International Space Station, and SpaceX's Starlink communication satellites.
2) Rich new graphics show atmospheric effects, city lights on Earth’s night side, and highly-detailed 3D satellite models.
3) An "augmented reality" mode that helps you find satellites in the sky using your device's GPS and motion sensors. Works with Orbit and Satellite views too!
4) Radio frequency data for amateur radio satellites.
5) Updated descriptions for hundreds of spacecraft. Every satellite now has a description from n2yo.com.
6) Supports the latest Android hardware and OS (Android 10, "Q").
7) Dozens of user interface tweaks and optimizations make Orbitrack faster and easi…….
Official link: Orbitrack (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Orbitrack For PC
App Info / Orbitrack Online
Category: Education App
Last Updated: Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More
App Version: May 25, 2020
Developer: Southern Stars
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 29M
Total Installs: May 25, 2020
Google Play Rating: 4.3
Download / Install Orbitrack on PC
To download and install Orbitrack for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Orbitrack on the search Bar.
- Click on Orbitrack and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Orbitrack.
- That’s it you can find Orbitrack on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Orbitrack on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.