The PetPage App allows pet owners like you* to manage your pet’s wellness—easily and effectively—from the palm of your hand.
With the PetPage Mobile App, pet owners can instantly access their pet’s up-to-date electronic medical records, just as they appear in the veterinarian’s office. Not to mention one-click appointment and prescription refill requests anytime, from anywhere.
* Patient’s veterinarian must be an active ALLYDVM client. In order to use this app, pet owners must register with the email on file at their veterinarian’s practice. To see if you’re eligible to sign up, contact your veterinarian today!
Having trouble logging in? Please refrain from leaving negative reviews just yet—contact your veterinarian first to verify if you’re eligible to sign up.
Note: This app was formerly known as AllyConnect. It's the same great app, just a new name and icon. Updates are released on a regular basis, so stay tuned for new features and capabiliti…….
Official link: PetPage (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / PetPage For PC
App Info / PetPage Online
Category: Medical App
Last Updated: May 1, 2019
App Version: 3.3M
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 50,000+
Total Installs: 3.3M
Google Play Rating: 3.1
Download / Install PetPage on PC
To download and install PetPage for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search PetPage on the search Bar.
- Click on PetPage and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download PetPage.
- That’s it you can find PetPage on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the PetPage on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.