Phonto is a simple application that allows you to add text to pictures.
★ More than 200 fonts are available.
★ You can install other fonts.
★ Text size is changeable.
★ Text color is changeable.
★ Text shodow is changeable.
★ Text is rotatable.
★ Text stroke color and width is changeable.
★ Text background color is changeable.
★ Letter spacing is changeable
★ Line spacing is changeable
Note: DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP if you expect Phonto for iOS. Phonto for Android doesn't have all equivalent features to the Phonto for iOS.
How to install fonts
1. Download font file from online. To search font, just google "FREE FONT".
2. Open font file (***zip, ***ttf, ***.otf) in Phonto.
NOTE: Don’t forget to check out font license before installing.
Official link: Phonto – Text on Photos (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Phonto – Text on Photos For PC
App Info / Phonto – Text on Photos Online
Name: Phonto – Text on Photos
Category: Photography App
Last Updated: August 2, 2019
App Version: 17M
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 10,000,000+
Total Installs: 17M
Google Play Rating: 4.2
Download / Install Phonto – Text on Photos on PC
To download and install Phonto – Text on Photos for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Phonto – Text on Photos on the search Bar.
- Click on Phonto – Text on Photos and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Phonto – Text on Photos.
- That’s it you can find Phonto – Text on Photos on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Phonto – Text on Photos on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.