The Pingdom Android app lets you connect to your Pingdom uptime monitoring service and view the current status of the servers and websites you are monitoring. It is a handy companion when receiving an alert while on the go.
– Get alerts as push notifications directly to your Android device
– Quickly resolve outages with new and improved root cause analysis.
– View the current status (up or down) of all your monitored sites.
– View uptime and response time statistics for each site.
– View current and past outages as an account-wide summary.
– Quickly switch between all your connected accounts (requires a Team account).
To use the Pingdom Android app you need a Pingdom account. Learn more about Pingdom uptime monitoring, transaction monitoring and Real User Monitoring (RUM) at www.pingdom.com, where you can also create a free account……..
Official link: Pingdom (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Pingdom For PC
App Info / Pingdom Online
Category: Tools App
Last Updated: December 21, 2017
App Version: Varies with device
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 100,000+
Total Installs: Varies with device
Google Play Rating: 4.1
Download / Install Pingdom on PC
To download and install Pingdom for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Pingdom on the search Bar.
- Click on Pingdom and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Pingdom.
- That’s it you can find Pingdom on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Pingdom on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.