***TIME Magazine's Game of the Year 2015***
Prune is a love letter to trees. A game about the beauty and joy of cultivation.
With a swipe of a finger, grow and shape your tree into the sunlight while avoiding the dangers of a hostile world. Bring life to a forgotten landscape, and uncover a story hidden deep beneath the soil.
• A unique digital plant for your pocket
• Beautiful, minimalist art and a super clean interface—it's just you and the trees
• Meditative music and sound design for you to zen out to
• No filler – 48 carefully chosen levels
• No IAP, no monetization strategy, no currencies
• Share screenshots of your unique tree creations with friends
• Sync progress across all your Android devices
Originally based on an experimental tree generation script, Joel McDonald carefully crafted Prune to perfection over the course of a year. Kyle Preston joined in to add his unique musical signature and sound effects.
—– RECEPTION —–
Official link: Prune (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Prune For PC
Game Info / Prune Online
Category: Puzzle Game
Last Updated: Learn More
Game Version: May 25, 2018
Developer: Joel McDonald
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 52M
Total Installs: May 25, 2018
Google Play Rating: 4.6
Download / Install Prune on PC
To download and install Prune for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Prune on the search Bar.
- Click on Prune and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Prune.
- That’s it you can find Prune on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Prune on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.