This Oxford University Press app-book,Pulmonary Hypertension, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Cardiology
• Provides essential information on both pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary arterial hypertension
• Details both areas of consensus and areas of doubt in this complex but rapidly developing field
• Covers current guidelines from both Europe and the USA, including new classifications and treatments
• Acknowledges the crucial role of multidisciplinary management in optimizing clinical care of these pati…….
Official link: Pulmonary Hypertension (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Pulmonary Hypertension For PC
App Info / Pulmonary Hypertension Online
Name: Pulmonary Hypertension
Category: Medical App
Last Updated: Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More
App Version: August 14, 2017
Developer: Indextra AB
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 3.8M
Total Installs: August 14, 2017
Google Play Rating:
Download / Install Pulmonary Hypertension on PC
To download and install Pulmonary Hypertension for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Pulmonary Hypertension on the search Bar.
- Click on Pulmonary Hypertension and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Pulmonary Hypertension.
- That’s it you can find Pulmonary Hypertension on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Pulmonary Hypertension on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.