Rain Recorder is a simple app that allows you to log and chart your daily rainfall.
* Fast, simple, intuitive, easy to use.
* Add and edit daily rainfall in inches or millimetres.
* Ability to generate graphical views of your rainfall data.
* Import data from csv file.
* Export data to csv file.
* Offline – no network connection required, no user account required.
* Ad free.
* You will not be asked to rate this app every time you use it.
** Please note:
Permission to read and write to external storage is required for the Import / Export functions.
(If you need any clarification regarding these permissions, please feel free to email me)…….
Official link: Rain Recorder (Google Play Store)
Screenshots / Rain Recorder For PC
App Info / Rain Recorder Online
Name: Rain Recorder
Category: Weather App
Last Updated: Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More
App Version: March 19, 2017
File Formate: Apk
Required Android Version: 70k
Total Installs: March 19, 2017
Google Play Rating: 4.2
Download / Install Rain Recorder on PC
To download and install Rain Recorder for PC, you will need to download Bluestack emulator for PC. You can just download it on its official website or follow the link below to our step by step guide on ‘How to download and install Bluestacks and Run Android Apps on it’. After that, all you have to is follow the steps.
Click Here>> Download Bluestacks for PC
- Open Bluestack and search Rain Recorder on the search Bar.
- Click on Rain Recorder and start downloading the app on Bluestack Emulator.
- It will take just a few minutes to download Rain Recorder.
- That’s it you can find Rain Recorder on your Bluestack Home screen.
That’s All for the Rain Recorder on PC, Stay tuned on PC Grim for more Latest Apps & Games for PC.